Have you ever struggled to find something or stay organised in Microsoft Outlook?
Do you just get by and make do rather than unlocking the power of Microsoft Outlook?
Over the years we have trained hundreds of professionals in Outlook, a large amount of people have an Outlook inbox that is full of old messages in one disorganised folder.
This course will enable you to use Outlook in a way that saves you time and takes care of regular daily tasks without the need to do anything.
If you want to be more efficient, organised and productive, this course will enhance your skills.
Key Learning Points
- Email basics
- Fonts, hyperlinks, and spell check
- Add and use contacts
- Calendar basics
- Recall and replace sent messages
- Send automatic replies when you’re out of the office
- Send and open attachments
- Manage your email with folders and rules
- Use Instant Search to find Calendar items
- Make your job easier with Outlook
To book this course, click on the button below.Click Here
Share this Post