Making the Most of Email
Many of us use emails every day, this course has been created to train delegates who have either not used email professionally before or delegates that would like to improve their productivity.
The course will cover the fundamentals of emailing and close with how to make your emails sort, delete and manage themselves.
Have ever lost an important email and spent lots of time trying to find it again?
The course gives an overview for all aspects of email.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to confidently use email to a higher standard at home and at work.
Key Learning Points
- Email basics
- Fonts, hyperlinks, and spell check
- Add and use contacts
- Gmail, Microsoft Outlook and Yahoo
- networks and email storage
- Sending, CC, BCC and mailing lists.
- Send and open attachments
- Manage your email with folders, tags and rules
Never Lose Emails!
Save time, money and frustration by allowing Emails to help.
Share this Post