This course is designed to provide individuals that handle open food the essential knowledge and understanding of good Food Safety Practice.
The aim of this training course is to provide candidates with a fundamental knowledge of food hygiene and to enable them to apply this knowledge to essential practical skills in order to prevent food poisoning.
By law, everyone who handles food, in any way, must have relevant food hygiene (food safety) training.
It is legally compliant and promotes best practice, in order to keep people safe.
Whether for induction, vocational, refresher or management training, such as QCF or the Care Certificate, this is a course you will find invaluable.
The course is delivered by an experienced and qualified chef with basic and advanced food hygiene certification.
Key Learning Points
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Hazards associated with Food Safety
- Food poisoning and contamination
- HACCP – hazard analysis critical control point
- Personal Hygiene
- Allergies and Intolerances
- Premises, Equipment and Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Legislation and requirements